Saturday, April 12, 2008

9 weeks update

So I just found out that the little monster (ricardos deffinition) we are going to have is about the size of a grape! Also it is going to grow its butt hole. How does one grow a but hole...is not a hole an absence of something...not something you grow??? Glad I am not in the people making(planning) business. I would have messed the whole thing up!!!! (jessica made me blog about the butt hole thing...fyi) :)

2 comments:

This IS our life! said...

ROFL... well, I thought it was too funny! Oh yeah, and I TOLD you it was the size of grape by now. =) i win

Daniel And Cassie Harvell said...

Bebe Ovalle has already had to experience his parents embarrassing him before he/she is even born!! The first thing everyone learns about it it's butt! We are going to tell him/her about this one.