Thursday, April 24, 2008

week 10

so...my baby is now the size of a kumquat. I have no idea what a kumquat is, but I am sure it is about the size of baby ovalle. Jessica y I have decided that Kumquaito will be a really cute and silly nickname for the little monster. (monster is the nickname of choice for Ricardo...so I think our nickname of Kumquaito is WAY cuter!!!) :)

3 comments:

This IS our life! said...

I like "lil kumquat" too! Monster is just asking HER oh I mean him.. hee hee... to be bad. kumquat sounds, I dunno, at least cute, maybe a little wrinkly. lol. ;)

Lil Big Sis said...

for a kumquat, it sure is prety darn cute. No predjudice here though..

ohhollyf said...

too fun, when the bebe is here, you'll be making all sorts of name and noises you never knew you were capable of...