Wednesday, May 7, 2008
something I have not seen before in my whole life
And what might that be you ask??? Well that would be...the inside of my belly button! What used to be a well hidden, descretely tucked away inny...is now border line inny-flatty. It is not turned inside out yet or anything...but I am finding there lint I am sure from my childhood years...in case you all wanted to know! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha,ha, ha, ha.
i once found a grape seed in my bellybutton, yeah what's even grosser is it was germinating, ha-ha. Did u ever see the Veggie Tale w/ the silly song where the veggies imatated the boy's band? And, thier song was about the gourd not having a bellybutton. Rent it, it's funny.
Thats really gross... but I am sure there are eve more gross things to come in the next few weeks. Oh boy, I cant wait! LOL
Post a Comment