Ok..so I know I never get on here to write anything. And all of you are readign to check up on me...adn there is no new news. Sorry...I told you Jessica made me do this. And with her out of town so much...she has not been around to heckle me til I wrote something. But with her and Casicita getting on me about no updates..I guess I can put down a little something something. News: Tommorrow we find out what we are having. How bizarre...tommorrow I will know girl or boy. And I will nonger be able to call it IT without people yelling at me. No worries..it stil may stay an IT for a while. Many who have babys of thier own know that I call thiers its too. No matter what people say...it is stil an it. An it is just a more general way to refer to it. If you want to be specific...you can say he or she if you like. :)
We got "family" fotos done last month. And yup..they are stil packed up..so that I have not printed any. If it makes you feel better...I have yet to send my own grandma copies of the first ultrasound....and know I have another one coming. Oops..I guess now I will wait for tommorrows..when I can just send it all together.
Also...I was instructed to write about how it sleeps. It does sleep a lot...although like my cat Fatito..when it does sleep..it tends to curl up into an unmoveable mass..so it can be a little pressureable. (did not want to say painful..cause htat is not accurate) All though when it is ready to awaken it unfolds like a flower..spreading al out to reach and poke and smash all other working organisms in my body. That can also be quite the show. Sometimes I feel it strong and sometimes not so much. But..no forgetting that it is there. Ricardo got to feel it for the first time. Casicita tried to feel it the other day at the beach..but it would nto preform forher. Today Ithink it found a home in my chest. I am not 100% of its position...but whatever it did today..it woudl often make me take a double breath. Soon we might be able to see its arms and legs prottruding from the area. :)
We enjoyed a day at the beach this weekend with its tia jessica and casicita. Although..I discovered I can get seasick from holding onto my floaty out in the water. So yeah that ended my trips to the water. Those around me certainly enjoyed and took great delight in me being the BIGGEST at the gathering. I know I know...this comes from being the first to have a kid. Such a pioneer am I! :) Although others think my boobs have yet to catch up. I tried to bed to differ...but unfortunately (for me) and (fortantely for them) I coudl not proof them wrong. You will just have to take my word on it. I wear a Medium sized shirt now...if that is any indication. :) :) :) :)
Ok..I think that is all for now. If I have forgoten anything...I am sure someone will let me know..otheriwse it is prob not too important. No worries..I should have the big news posted tomm. And hopefully...with new pics!!! :)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY!!! A flower that opens its petals and spreads out lol. I cant wait to find out!!!!! PINK FRILLY DRESS!! HA.
Post a Comment