Friday, July 25, 2008

baby situation

hey. I am in the hospital...since like 300. I had some leakage...actually thought I had peed my pants...or my water broke. We are stil not sure which...but I can tell you...it certainly did not feel like pee!!!!! So jessica came to the mall to get me so I could go home and change before she took me to the ER. They checked a lot of stuff and did another ultrasound. YEAH Jessica was here for this one. We got to see a little bit of Ricarditos face. And boy o boy does he have his daddys nose!!!! :) This was the first time Jessica got the see the baby live!! And yeah we got to see him again!!! Will make another post when we are done and know what is going on. :)

1 comment:

This IS our life! said...

I was very happy to see him!