Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It is a BOY!!!!



Yupi for us! It is a boy. Althoug the doctor only gave him a 90% chance of accuracy...it looks pretty clear to me! The Ovalle name will live on for another generation. His name will be Ricardo Jacob Ovalle. :) We spent the day registering at Target, Sears and JCPennys. :) It was a lot of fun to spend the time together..and Ricardo I think,likes to register (and use the laser gun scanner thingy) :) Jee jee. I am including the only pics we got from today. The Doctro basically sucked..and made our morning a little not fun by beign kinda rude. He was not open to answering our questions or seemed too excited about us being excited! :( But we did not let that let us down. We were stoked it was a boy enough for everyone. So the only pics we have are of his hand, one of his hand near his mouth (he has his daddys lips) and one of his SOON TO BE manlihood :)

1 comment:

This IS our life! said...

I am sOOOOOOOOO excited.. I am going to hug him and love him and spoil him ( a lil - not too much that he turns into a monster though) CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU LIL KUMQUAT!!!!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo
Tia Jessica